Let’s take a look at the top five off-page SEO techniques.
1. Content Writing – This is essentially the task of writing something informative and useful for your audience. There are many tools that can be utilized for content writing like article submission services, content creation tools, blog articles, press release articles, white paper writing, and social media marketing.
2. Press Release – A press release is a quick writeup that announces a recent event or news that impacts the business at large. It is a quick way to get people acquainted with a new business and gain exposure in the public eye. One press release is typically around 500 words in length and goes out to the online community to make the news.
3. Blog Comments – Comments on other blogs are a great way to gain exposure. Blogs that are visited often will get you the kind of exposure that you are looking for. You can use a comment form or submission box on the blog to submit your content. Alternatively, you can link your blog post to a related post on another blog that the visitor may have missed. This process is called “backlinking.”
4. Social Bookmarking – It is important that your site is bookmarked by many different social bookmarking sites. This is where your visitors will go if they want to find something new about your business. When you submit your site to social bookmarking sites, you can earn your name in their bookmarks.
5. Press Releases – A press release is a type of announcement that is sent to the online community. They are usually written by marketing experts. The content is typically about the latest event or news about a new product or service that your business has to offer. The release is normally made available in the form of a news release and the writer will submit it to various press release websites that will post your content to their own news releases directory.
You have probably noticed that not all of the methods above can be done in a very short time. That is because of the type of person who will do it. A person with good knowledge and ability who can quickly complete any task. That can be the reason why the methods above have a lengthy time to complete. This is not always the case. There are specialists who can complete these tasks in a short time. That is because they are well trained in the technique.
Below is a list of all the methods that are possible for you to do. You can also find a blog about these things. The list below includes the amount of times it is possible to do it.
1. Article Submission – it is done by just submitting an article to article directories. Article directories usually have a high page rank. You can find a list of them here. You can also find a list of free article directories by searching in Google.
2. Press Release – it is done by writing and submitting press releases. A list of free press release directories can be found here.
3. Blogging – writing blogs and posting them to many different blogs. Search for blogs in Google and look for sites with blogs by other people. Sites with blogs are good for press releases.
4. Forum Marketing – is done by participating in forums and posting a signature. Find the sites with the top 10 posts and posts in forums that are relevant to your site. Find the sites with page ranks of 3 and higher. Also post to the sites that are relevant to your site.
5. Social Media – it is done by writing a blog post, interacting with other blogs in a forum, and sharing links. Search for sites with your site and the site with the top 10 posts. Also share links to your blog posts on other sites.