Here are a few simple methods to make your blog more user-friendly:
1. Offer a free mini course – Free mini courses are a wonderful way to keep people coming back. The whole point of a mini course is to offer a short, bite-sized portion of your product or service.
2. Offer a free eBook – If you are selling something, then your readers will be coming back for more. This is a great way to convert long time visitors into buyers. A free eBook is the most perfect format to offer this.
3. Offer a free extra class – This is an opportunity to reach beyond your core audience. A free extra class can be a one-hour long training that you offer once or on multiple occasions. The beauty of offering this type of extra class is you can take it one step further, then make them a commitment to attend. A commitment to taking the extra class can help to create repeat visitors.
4. Create a course on your niche and offer it for free – A course on your niche and free of charge is a great way to make a name for yourself. If people see a course on your niche for free, they are much more likely to sign up to it. A free extra class can be added on top of the course you are offering and leverage it further.
You should always provide something of value to your readers. You can offer a free mini course, a free extra class or offer a free eBook. However, when it comes to your offer for free, make sure you provide something of value. People are more likely to opt in to your offer if you have a good reason to believe that they will get something.
Here are three great reasons to offer a free extra class:
1. A free extra class gives you the opportunity to make a name for yourself in your niche – People see a free extra class and may not know who you are. They will only see a free extra class, so by offering a free extra class on your niche, you can give yourself an opportunity to establish yourself in your niche.
2. A free extra class will give you more prospects – People are more likely to sign up to your offer if they have already seen you or your service. By offering a free extra class, you can give your visitors a reason to sign up. Also, the more sign ups you get, the more prospects you have.
3. A free extra class will give you a chance to promote a product or service – When people are signing up to your offer, they are generally interested in your service and not your product. So if you offer a free extra class, you can promote a product or service and promote it through your free extra class.
All of these are easy ways to promote your product or service. All three of these would be very cost effective, too. You can get a free mini-course and an extra mini-course online for under $10, plus a free extra class will cost less than $15. They are inexpensive ways to get your traffic started. If you make a big splash in your niche and with these three, you will see your traffic sky rocket.
So why would someone use these three methods instead of the other?
There is really no reason why someone would use the other two. The other two only offer an introduction to your service. If you want to promote a product or service, you should take a look at these three free extra class ways to get more traffic. The best part about these free extra class is, they can be used on any niche that you want. You can use them as an intro to your service, or you can promote it as an exit.
Free extra class No. 1: RSS feed: You can add your free extra class to your rss feed. This can get your free extra class to get automatically fed into your blog. It is a great way to get your free extra class on your blog, and it is a great way to promote a product or service.
Free extra class No. 2: Pingdom: If you use pingdom, it will automatically feed your blog with their data. You won’t have to do anything. You just need to sign up for it. This will save your blog from getting old news. You will still get fresh news when you use this method.
Free extra class No. 3: Post Comments: You can post comments on any blog that is similar to your service or product. This can generate high quality back links to your blog. So what do you do when you find a site that offers you free extra class No. 2? Why not post comments on their blog? This can generate back links.
There are many ways to get more traffic to your blog. But these three are the best ways, because these three ways will not cost you anything. You can be the master of these three free extra class ways to get more traffic to your blog.