A picture is worth a thousand words, so the principle is very important in to promote your blog. If you post only small texts on Facebook, then your posts may not get viewed. If you post pictures, videos, or audio, then you will get viewed much better.
If you have not noticed, most of the posts on Facebook are from videos and pictures, so if you go for your posting strategy by posting small texts, this is the time that users tend to get your posts.
If you want to know the most effective times to post on Facebook, here is the information you need to know:
- The optimum times to post are from 9:00 am to 11:00 am, because this time of day, users tend to post much better than from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm because users tend to be lazy and post much later than this.
- If you want to generate high organic reach on Facebook, then the optimum times to post are from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm, because during these times, your posts tend to get shared and re-shared.
- The best times to tweet are from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. because your posts will be shared much more often at these hours than at other times.
Uploading content between 9:00 and 11:00 am when people are most productive and in sync with you. This is when they are most likely to find the content engaging and valuable.
This is also the best time to come up with blog post topics. During this time, the posts will be posted very quickly on Facebook, and they will also be shared on Twitter. As a result, this is the best time of day to get high-quality traffic.
To create the graphics, I primarily use Photoshop. Designevo is an app that was shared with me recently. You can view my review here.
When your blog posts are most likely to be published, when traffic is highest, and when your marketing strategies are most effective. The greatest time to promote your blog is:
- Between 4:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m., because this is when people tend to wake up in the morning and check out more things. In the mornings, if many people are walking around, there are usually many people reading blogs. When many people read your blog, there will be a significant number of people clicking on ads, buying things, or signing up for your newsletter. As a result, your blog posts are more likely to be promoted at this time.
- When it comes to producing high organic reach on Facebook, the best times to promote your blog posts are between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., when organic reach is at its peak, and people are most likely to be in sync with you. When the user clicks on the ads, decides to follow you on social media, or subscribes to your newsletter.
- When you want to generate high organic reach on Twitter, the optimum times to promote your blog posts are from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm because people tend to sync with you. This is when the user clicks the ads, decides to follow you, or signs up for your newsletter.
- When you want to get traffic for your blog on Facebook, the optimum times to promote your blog posts are from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm because the users tend to be in sync with you. When the users are in sync with you, they click the ads, follow you or subscribe to your newsletter.
- When you want to get traffic for your blog on Twitter, the optimum times to promote your blog posts are from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm because when the users tend to be in sync with you. When the users are in sync with you, they click the ads, follow you or subscribe to your newsletter.
So the key to promoting your blog posts on social media is to generate the most organic reach possible, and when people are in sync with you, they are in sync with your posts. And they’re more likely to click on the ads, follow you on social media, or sign up for your newsletter.