1. Create a sitemap. A sitemap is a database of all the pages on your website, which shows where every page is located and what context is associated with it. Google has a free tool to help you create a sitemap, but it will only cover your primary keyword. Next time you develop your website, be sure to include your secondary keywords. Using your secondary keywords will help the Google spiders find all the pages on your site. The best tool to use for creating your sitemap is Google Webmaster Tools, which is a free service. Make sure youre targeting the right category for each page.
2. Create a Google URL. Goggle Blogroll does not cover every page on your website. Goggle URL is a free tool that allows you to link to every page on your site. Use your primary keyword as the URL for each page.
3. Create a Google listing. Creating a Google listing requires more legwork, but it is well worth it. Googles webmaster tool will guide you through the process. Use the Google URL tool to link to your blogroll. You may also use this link on Twitter, where it will get picked up by Google.
4. Create a YouTube channel. A Google URL will also work for a YouTube channel, but I would stay with Google URL for YouTube. You will need to add your primary keyword as the title of your YouTube channel.
5. Create a Google sitemap. If you have a larger site, creating a sitemap will be more difficult. In this case, create a Google spreadsheet listing every page of your site. Use your primary keyword as the title of each cell. For your secondary keyword, use that keyword as the cell heading. Add these keywords to a Google URL and Google List, so that the URL points to each page. Add a Google page rank to each URL, and Google site map, so that they do point to pages on your website.
This will allow search engines to better understand how your site’s pages are linked together.
Use these steps for every page on your site, then use the other steps to reassemble your Google List and to create your Google URL. Once this is done, it’s just a matter of repeating steps 3 & 4 for each of your blogrolls and YouTube channel URLs. This will enable you to connect every page of your site to your blogroll and each of your YouTube channel URLs. If you haven’t created your Google URL yet, don’t fret, this can be done with the other steps.
The main objective of the process is to allow search engines to understand what your site’s pages are about, how they are linked together, and ultimately, how valuable that content is to search engines. Once you have done this for every single page of your site, you will have a fully functional Google URL.
So far, I have only described how to create a Google URL. A Google URL isn’t really as useful as a real URL, because it’s not a URL that you can share or pass around. That’s why you must create a Google URL for each individual page on your site. By creating your own Google URL, you can use it to link your blogroll, videos, articles and other content together. The advantage of a real URL is that it allows people to share your URL with others, allowing them to link to your pages and the pages they are interested in. In the rest of this article, I will discuss how to create a Google URL that is useful for search engines.
How to create a Google URL that is useful for search engines:
Sitemaps : Creating a sitemap is one of the most effective ways to get your pages indexed by search engines. Create your sitemap now so that it can be used by many people to find your site.
Web Content : Create quality content for your site and include your sitemap links in that content. Also, make sure that you have articles on your site that link to your sitemap and contain your website address. This will also allow many people to find your site as well.
Links : Get links to your site from other websites. You can start with posting comments in forums and blogs, but they will only get you started. You will have to post your website address in some forums to be eligible for the next step.
Blogs : Blogging is another very effective way to get your page indexed quickly by search engines. Post a blog article once a week or more often to forums and blogs to get your page crawled. In other words, blog once a week or more often, create a blog with a sitemap and post your website address in the blog’s blog page, this will let many people find your site.
The next step is to get some links to your site. You will need to find blogs and forums that will post your links. One technique is to create a page on those forums or blogs and post a link to your site. When forums and blogs do this, people will see your sitelink and visit your site. You can also post your sitelink on some other websites that will allow many people to reach your site. Once these efforts are done, you will get quite a number of links to your site.
Search Engine Optimization : The search engine optimization is very important to get a high ranking and a good page rank. This is something that most of the successful sites have done. SEO is not a hard job and takes little time. The good thing is that it can be done without paying anything. If you need some assistance, hire a search engine optimization company that is reliable. Once you know the way, you can get high ranking for your site.