You can see a range of different topics were blogs spanned the world and some were more popular than others. The interesting thing is where you find blogs written by people who may just be interested in sharing their knowledge with the online community, but who also happen to be able to produce some of the best content around. For example there are very few blogs written by people who have a genuine interest in selling their content. However you can find a lot of articles about keyword optimization and some actually keyword focused.
You can see that some blogs have a genuine interest in content, and others are clearly about selling. But in general, the content marketers are interested in sharing their knowledge and giving advice. But the SEO people, well, they aren’t afraid to let you know what their intentions are. And this is the point where you can either pick your poison or just read the best content marketing blog on the web and leave the more subtle stuff to the pros.
Just because you’re interested in content marketing and write some of the best content marketing posts doesn’t mean you have to have a niche in the field. It just means that you have an interest in sharing your knowledge and having a bit of fun whilst doing it.
This approach may be boring or unpleasant to read or may be too ‘complicated’ for you to get your head around. But either way you’re a blogger and there is no other option.
The best content marketing blog on the web
- For the most part, the best content marketing blog is by a person who has a genuine interest in sharing their knowledge and sharing their fun with you. And these are the people who are able to write some of the best content around. That’s why these people write the best content around. Not the marketers who write the best sales pages. Or the SEO experts who write the best SEO posts.
- The best content marketer blogs do not write some of the best content.
- They may be experts in their field but this does not mean that their content is of the highest quality. You cannot simply handpick the best posts, or pages, or posts. You must have some interest in the topic or you simply wouldn’t be able to write them. There is simply no way around that. It’s a simple as this – you need to find a topic you have genuine interest in.
- The best content marketer does not simply handpick the best posts. He or she does research, he or she looks at the best posts around, he or she researches, he or she reads posts of other bloggers who write on the topic that they write about. This is part of the research process.
- Now many people may think that a ‘best content marketing blog’ has to be an SEO expert. Whilst that may be true in some instances, the best content marketing blog can, and does not follow a niche. It does not ‘follow a topic’ nor does it follow some sort of ‘obsession’. These are simply aspects of the research process that makes up the content marketing process.
To be a best content marketing blog, it does not follow a specific topic. It may not follow any particular niche. These are simply the stages that you take through as a marketer to create your content marketing posts. It follows the research process and the stages taken by the best content marketing blogs.
The best content marketing blog is a mixture of the research process, the stages taken by the best content marketing blogs, and the passion behind the best content marketing blog.
The research process is a process that simply involves looking around for some great content. It doesn’t follow any sort of ‘obsession’ though, or any sort of topic.
The best content marketing blogs follow the research process. The research process is based upon the information available. The information is the information, and no one else’s opinions or findings.
The stages taken by the best content marketing blogs are the research, the research and the research. The research is the exact stages taken by the best content marketing blogs. The research process is simple – you do some research. You read some posts, and you read the post again. You see the writing and the manner in which the writing is done. You notice the research that has been done. You notice the passion that has been taken into account when the writing is written. The research stage is key to the success of your content marketing campaign.
You do this for each post in your content marketing campaign. You start with the beginning. You take each post out of the research phase and into the writing phase.
All of these stages are crucial to your content marketing success. They are the stages of a business owner who is not satisfied with the information available.
The Research Phase is the phase of the best content marketing blogs. They do not stop at the posting of the blog. They take the research and they apply it to different social networks to see what people are saying about the post. They see what their competitors are saying and what their competitors are doing. They see how their competitors are doing and how they can improve upon their content. Then they apply these insights to their content marketing effort.
The writing phase is the most crucial and crucial of the phases in the content marketing campaign. In fact, the writing phase is what attracts readers. In this phase the best content marketing blogs take these posts and they take the research and they apply it to their writing. They improve upon their writing. They apply their insights and they apply them to their writing. They perfect their writing. This is why the writing phase is most critical to the success of the content marketing campaign.